1) All scholarship applications must be submitted electronically through United’s Web site at www.united-cs.com. Any additional documentation (as outlined in the application) that cannot be submitted electronically must be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to any United office.
2) United’s Board of Directors, employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
3) Applicant may apply as often as desired, but may only receive a United scholarship once.
4) Applicant must have one letter of recommendation sent to the cooperative (eg. from a teacher, administrator, etc.).
5) Applicant must submit a one-page typed personal essay explaining community and school service, financial need and seriousness of purpose
6) Applications will be submitted to the selection committee in an anonymous format and graded on the criteria mentioned above.
7) All items submitted become the property of United Cooperative Services.
8) Applicants may call (817) 782-8330 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the online application and supporting documents were received.
9) Electronic applications will be accepted from May 1 through June 1. Students will not be able to submit an application before or after these dates. Supplemental documents as required and outlined in the application may be delivered in person to any United office or sent by mail to: United Energy Scholarship P.O. Box 1809 Burleson, TX 76097
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
I am currently employed